Today I'm going to show you my last result of shopping for cosmetics but rather than reviewing the products, I want to say something about the site I got them from.
I got these products:
- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Etude House Rosy Tint Lips
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
I got all this from www.w2beauty.com , a site reselling lots of Korean cosmetic brands. It's based in South Korea and ships from there, too, so there's no need to worry about the authenticity of products. The prices are reasonable and the shipping is free!
This was my second time ordering from them. First time I ordered some Christmas presents for my mother and sister, since they complained a lot when I returned from Vietnam and I didn't bring them any duty free haul from Incheon airport. I was placing the order long time before Christmas because I thought it would take a long time for it to get here and I wanted to avoid the Christmas madness, so I was nicely surprised when I got my order after a week or so. It came with lots of samples, some business cards and a Korean candy.
This time, everything was the same except I was a bit disappointed with the samples. I got a shitload of them the time when I ordered 5 products, even some mask sheets and so on. This time? 4 little samples from which 3 were from the same line. It might be due to the fact that my last order contained a pretty pricey cream for my mom, but still...
Other thing that bugged me this time was inefficiency of the wrapping. It came nicely wrapped and packed in bubble foils and everything, but it was freezing outside the day it arrived and when I unpacked the tint, it was frozen inside :C I understand they couldn't know, but I think this shouldn't happen when it comes to beauty products.
- reasonable prices
- wide range of products to choose - almost every Korean beauty brand
- free and fast shipping
- shipping with tracking number is only $2,5
- you get free samples and a candy! :D
- you don't always get a lot of samples
- if you're from a country where it's freezing, you should probably tell them to add some extra foils or it can happen that the products will freeze and become useless
- although they have a lot of products to choose from, it's not like they have everything - I recall searching for some specific product once or twice and I couldn't find them om the website
That would be all, but I have one more thing to ask you for. My facebook page is not as used and visited as I would wish for it to be. Could you guys please support it with a "like"? If you have your own fb pages, make sure to leave a link, I'll be happy to support you back! Thank you!
Stella's Ice Age
Propagujte i svojí stránku