Sunday, February 2, 2014

Beauty haul [w2beauty review]

Hey mammoths.

Today I'm going to show you my last result of shopping for cosmetics but rather than reviewing the products, I want to say something about the site I got them from.


I got these products:
  • Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
  • Etude House Rosy Tint Lips
  • Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
I'll be reviewing them all soon so stay tuned!
I got all this from www.w2beauty.com , a site reselling lots of Korean cosmetic brands. It's based in South Korea and ships from there, too, so there's no need to worry about the authenticity of products. The prices are reasonable and the shipping is free!

This was my second time ordering from them. First time I ordered some Christmas presents for my mother and sister, since they complained a lot when I returned from Vietnam and I didn't bring them any duty free haul from Incheon airport. I was placing the order long time before Christmas because I thought it would take a long time for it to get here and I wanted to avoid the Christmas madness, so I was nicely surprised when I got my order after a week or so. It came with lots of samples, some business cards and a Korean candy.

This time, everything was the same except I was a bit disappointed with the samples. I got a shitload of them the time when I ordered 5 products, even some mask sheets and so on. This time? 4 little samples from which 3 were from the same line. It might be due to the fact that my last order contained a pretty pricey cream for my mom, but still...

Other thing that bugged me this time was inefficiency of the wrapping. It came nicely wrapped and packed in bubble foils and everything, but it was freezing outside the day it arrived and when I unpacked the tint, it was frozen inside :C I understand they couldn't know, but I think this shouldn't happen when it comes to beauty products.

pros

  • reasonable prices
  • wide range of products to choose - almost every Korean beauty brand
  • free and fast shipping
  • shipping with tracking number is only $2,5
  • you get free samples and a candy! :D
cons

  • you don't always get a lot of samples
  • if you're from a country where it's freezing, you should probably tell them to add some extra foils or it can happen that the products will freeze and become useless
  • although they have a lot of products to choose from, it's not like they have everything - I recall searching for some specific product once or twice and I couldn't find them om the website
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this website and their services and I'm definitely going to order from them again soon! If you're a Korean cosmetics fan, make sure to try them out!

_____________________

That would be all, but I have one more thing to ask you for. My facebook page is not as used and visited as I would wish for it to be. Could you guys please support it with a "like"? If you have your own fb pages, make sure to leave a link, I'll be happy to support you back! Thank you!

Stella's Ice Age

Propagujte i svojí stránku

15 comments:

  1. I love your haul! So many cute stuffs x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already heard about this site. it seems quite good:3 I love that they offer worldwide free shipping:3
    I'm really interested in the etude house lip tint, cause I wanted to buy this product myself as well. looking forward to your review:33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this site before but the free shipping is nice. :) Oooh, I like the lip tint and the skinfood products you got! :) Did you have fun in Vietnam? :3 Thanks for dropping by my blog and following! <3 Just followed ya #225. ^^

    <3 from Chuonie

    chuonie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, I enjoyed Vietnam very much! Here's the post about our trip http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.cz/2013/08/vietnam-in-pictures.html

      Thanks for following! <3

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see your reviews on these! Great choices :3

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uz dlouho si chci objednat nejakou korejskou kosmetiku, ale zadnou stranku jsem neznala, tudiz diky za recenzi, moc pomohla!
    Facebookovou stranku jsem ti lajkla uz daaavno ^^ moje zde https://www.facebook.com/miiwhq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jsem ráda že to pomohlo :3 máš tam lajk ;)

      Delete
  6. cool! ♥ thanks for recenz

    www.wendy-lookbook.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This liptint looks so cute! :)

    Thanks for visitiny my blog, I follow you via gfc and lookbook, hope you will do the same :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul.... :)

    thanks for visiting my blog....

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omygawd! this is such a cute haul! this site even gave you free sample and a candy? wow,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review chick!
    Thank you for visiting my blog, now following via GFC ♥


    lovefromsimmie.com xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Free shipping = the end of my account. Thanks, I didn't know this store before!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you are interested in buying Korean MAKEUP, you can receive a 500€ voucher for free, click this link: http://w2beauty.com/?s=031333807 and contact me now on my email:

    cooler.me@hotmail.com

    I'll let you know the procedure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate every single of them!
If you want me to follow you, just follow me and leave a link to your blog~

Thank you! <3